Trích những lời tâm sự xúc động của fan trên khắp thế giới giành cho Steve Jobs

Better world

Dear Steve: As a result of your life, we have a better world. You will be greatly missed. Thanks for your creativity.

Antonio

You inspired me

You inspired me to do what I want to do and be who I want to be... Go and shake things up there.

Kabindra

thanks for everything steve

Steve, I feel like I know you. You have had a great impact on me and so many other lives. For me you have had the greatest impact on the world of any man in the digital age. I will always love and treasure everything about Apple. Well done on such a good life. Rest in peace.

Joshua

The mentor i've never met but i will always remember

Putting feelings in words loses value... He influenced not only my life with all the Apple products but most important he was the mentor i've always had next to me when making personal and business decisions. Thank you Sir Jobs.

Oana

Steve

Steve will be missed. He is the Da Vinci of his time. Rest in peace.

Jonathan

Many Thanks!!!!!

The world will never forget such an amazing human being who changed people's life in more ways than we will ever imagine. Steve, you have ultimately completed your journey on earth... we will all pray for the Creator to give your wife and kids the ability to handle and deal with such a big loss. May God accept you in his kingdom!!!!!!!

Larry

Steve Jobs-the Wunderkind

hello Steve wherever you are reborn-because rebirth is a must for you as "an inventor par excellence", the earth needs you to be reborn as an inventor to provide us mortals again another example of how to fight odds and yet live every day like there is no tomorrow, inventing, reinventing and creating gadgets that makes life of mankind so easy-not realising the tragedy the inventor went thru all along May your Soul Reinvent again.

Yeshwanth from Bangalore, India

Condolences and more

Dear Steve, it deeply saddened me today to find out you left us. Savior of the now huge Apple Company, your views, your dreams and goals, all together represent what a Genius is in our Modern Era. I bid you a personal farewell, Steve even if we never met in real life. I will surely look for you when my time comes and hopefully then I will get to know you like I have dreamed so many times these past years. Thank you for everything you have done for Mankind.

Emilio

For Steve

When I started my university in a big city, a friend showed me his IPOD, I've never seen anything like it before, it's 10 years ahead of everything. Thank you Jobs, for bring so many great creations into this world.

Ethan from China

A dear friend that I never knew

What a loss - it's surreal. What a strange thing to feel like I have lost a friend and a mentor - someone that I feel I knew so well even though I never knew him at all.

Raleigh

Thanks for Bringing Us to the Future

Enjoy the Cloud, Steve. Thanks for it all.

Cassie from New Jersey

Honour to grow up in his shadow

Its been an honour and a privilege to grow up at a time, when i was little that a mac was considered a great dust collector, and nothing more. To then be in a world where the macintosh apple symbol, no longer reminds people of food but rather of one of the most impressive corporations ever built. As an innovator, the dream is always to make the world a better place or to change it in some way. Steve jobs, has personified the image of an innovator, bringing us into a world that only the creators of startrek and starwars could of imagined. He has changed the way we do everything, talk, sell, buy, share, invest, save. Through countless innovations and products, and he has made the world a better place. I have never had the honour of meeting the man, and i really do not often bother to care about an important public figures death, let alone to write about him, or to the people close to him. But if you did have a chance to know him, you should know that steve jobs made the world a better place for all of us. May he rest in piece knowing that his legacy will have changed the face of the earth forever. And may future generations be blessed enough to know someone who has even an ounce of genius that steve had. --

Joey

Steve has given somebody out there the tools to change the world!!!

I feel that one of his most enduring legacies will be that somewhere, somehow, someone will change the world (much like Steve has) - and an Apple product will be at the heart of that.

Mayoor

Miss you Steve

Thanks for Everything... You will be dearly missed... I love Apple, will always will and its all coz of you.

Lalitha

Remembering Steve Jobs

Condolence

This is great loss for the humanity... My most sincere condolence.

John

R.I.P Dear Steve

Rest in peace Dear Creative Genius, Thanks for every thing you have make it for the humanity & to the computer tecnology we used every time , we will never forget you dear genius we will remember you at all time , I say for every one How see the Apple logo or used anything from Apple when you see this logo or use this product or this softwares remember this man (steve Jobs ) Sorry for my bad english that's all i can say Thank's Steve Jobs

Mohammed from Cairo, Egypt

The world has lost a legendary innovator. Through your work, the world has seen massive evolution on technology. May you rest in Peace Steve Jobs, and thank you for all the contributions you have made to this world.

Khairin

Long live Steve!!!

Steve Jobs, my respect to you! You are an inspiration to one and all!

Ankur

Rest in peace, thank you for all you have given us.

It's with a heavy heart I write this, never has the passing of someone I've never met felt so strongly. Steve Jobs was an inspiration to people, not only in his own company, but in the whole world. Truly from my heart, may he rest in peace.Thank you for all you have given us. Thank you for thinking different. My condolences to his family, in a time like this it's hard to imagine what you must be going through, may it bring some ease knowing that he was a hero for many of us.

Andres

R.I.P. Stephen P. Jobs

I owe to this man's vision, man I never met, most of what I am today. This was one of the men that makes me happy to have lived this life.

Ricardo

remembering steve

We feel so sad and sorry for this. Hope him sleep with peace.

Shi

Many people want to meet actors, singers, pro athletes and so forth. The one person that I ever would've wanted to meet was Steve Jobs. He was a role model and huge influence in my life. It's very hard to believe that I could feel this sad for someone that I never got to meet, and I wish I had. He will obviously always be remembered, but I will not remember him for the iPhone, MacBook or iPad that he created, but I will always remember him as the visionary that pushed through so many boundaries even when times were tough. His products were only a result of his mentality and vision of a better future. That's how I want to live my life. He will always hold a very special place in my heart and mind. RIP Steve Jobs

Jorge

Great Company

My first apple product was a macbook when I was in 3rd grade, now im in 8th and it works as fast as when I just got it. From then on, I have always looked up to Steve Jobs. This deeply sadens me of his death. I wish his family the best of luck. Thank you for all you have done Apple.

Greg

RIP Mr. Jobs - You will be missed.

Steve surrounded himself with the best of the best. He was a brilliant businessman and Apple will continue with his vision at the forefront of their core mission: the enduser. RIP

David

Remembering Steve Jobs

I would like to give my utmost condolence's to the Jobs family and may God bless you. America is losing one of it's pioneers. There are only a handful of people that can be said to have left a lasting impression on the world. Steve is one of them. He will be missed. His passion, vision, drive is what will be missed by all. Thank you for everything that you have done. God Bless!

Tim

RIP Mr Jobs

The world has lost a great man, and a great mind. Thank you, Mr Jobs, for your vision and for ushering in so many products that have enriched and improved our lives. My condolences to the Jobs family, and the Apple family.

Rayda from Henderson, NV

Thank Steve for being such an innovative person, for bringing us technology that we can be proud off, that is worth our money. Thanks for your intelligence. We will miss you.

Mariem from Gettysburg, PA

Missing you and your genious ideas!

Steve, who will be better than you? Missing you and your genious ideas!

Ricardo

Wow..

It’s hard to believe that such as wonderful visionary will no longer be with us. Thanks to Steve for changing the face of technology and building an empire of wonder and fun for all of us!

Noelle

You'll always live in my heart

To Mr Steve Jobs, We never met, and we never talked although I've sent you several emails before. It's such a pity for me that I never had the oppotunity to see you in person. As a genius and a legendary figure that is really larger than life, you've been my mentor and changed my life. I will always remember to "Stay hungry, stay foolish." and "follow my heart". Would like to talk to you again in several decades :-) R.I.P

Rock

steve

The world lost. The world cries. The world looks back and seeks understanding of who this man was. The world looks at you, and you've modified the creations of man. Just great. Just jobs.

Raissa

Thank you, Steve.

In a sentence, "He changed the world. My world." Thank you, Steve. You've NO idea how much of a legacy you have. Millions of people just like me, will bask in it every day. You have no idea how much you will be missed by the millions of us who never even got to know you personally. You never knew me, yet, you changed my life. A heartfelt, thanks. You will be sorely missed.

Bronson from Hillsboro, OR

Dear jobs

I'm korean. When I met your company's product I think It is awesome. And I've got that over and over again. You are my mentor. I live in Korea but I will remember you forever. I hope you rest in peace.

Minook

Re: R.I.P

May your soul rest in peace Steve. You ruled the world.

Leks

A sad day...

You have inspired so many... You will be missed... So long Steve!

Christian

RIP

Heartfelt condolences to Steve's family and loved ones. His products have changed the way I do business and his story gives me inspiration to achieve great things. RIP

James from Los Angeles, CA

Rest in peace, Steve.

I've been crying since your passing. You introduced a new world to me, one that'll never be the same again. You did your thing, man. You went out like a lion. Wherever you are now, I wanna see it revolutionized by the time I get there. With infinite love

Randy

RIP Steve.

Dear Steve, I never got a chance to meet you, but followed your career and was a fan of your products. You shall forever be remembered! The world has lost a remarkable mind and a pioneer today, one that taught us how to endure adversity and face unfavorable odds. May you rest among the stars, where you truly belong!

Adil

Didn't know you...But "i" will miss you

Didn't know you...But "i" will miss you - You changed our world one Apple at a time !! R.I.P. Steve Jobs - Leanardo DaVinci of the Modern World !! Think Different .........Yes.......... "i" do

Suha

Deepest sympathy from an educator

As a teacher I would like to say that Steve Jobs and Apple have impacted so many young lives. The technology is world class just like the man who created it. He will surely be missed.

Wendy from Racine, WI

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét